Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT)
It can be overwhelming to constantly worry about your child and try to cope with the circumstances surrounding behavioral and emotional difficulties.
It might seem impossible to figure out how to keep your family happy when you’re struggling to get through the day-to-day.
We’re here to help.
Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT) is an extra layer of support for families dealing with behavioral health challenges in youth between the ages of 6-18 years old. For families with youth experiencing the hardships of drug use, truancy, bullying and other risky youth behaviors, BSFT can oﬀer practical solutions that will help you face these problems as a family in order to make it easier for you to get through the day-to-day.
- Reduction in negative attitude and behaviors
- Improved family communication, conﬂict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Improved self identity and self-control
- Decreases in substance abuse
- Increase in healthy social relationships with peers
BSFT therapists are available to provide services within the family's home, at our offices or within the community to meet the needs of the family.