Intensive In-Home Services (IIHS)
NYAP works with families of youth with serious emotional and behavioral challenges who are at risk of out-of-home placement or who are returning home from placement in order to minimize further disruptions.
IIHS provides the necessary tools to enable parents and their youth to live in their homes in the least restrictive, most normative setting possible, while promoting positive family development and functioning.
IIHS offers a full behavioral health service continuum including:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment
- Individualized, Strength-based Treatment Planning
- Therapeutic Services (in-home & community-based psychotherapy)
- Family & Individual Interventions
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services & Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Nursing Assessments, Services & Supports
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management
- Case Coordination & Management
- Homemaker Services
- 24-hour Crisis Support & Response
What Can Families Expect?
Each family is assigned a therapist and a family case coordinator that will work with the family in their home a minimum of three times weekly.
Services can remain in place as long as the case is open with the county or until no longer therapeutically necessary. Clients and families are able to step down to outpatient mental health services once IIHS services are complete.
*All referrals are sent from the county caseworkers.
Contact Your Local Office for More Information
Serving Lucas, Seneca and Erie counties
1219 Jefferson Ave.
Toledo, OH, 43604
Serving Belmont, Carroll, Harrison, Monroe, Tuscarawas and Washington counties
2112 Cherry Valley Road
Newark, OH 43055
Serving Morrow and Marion counties
2727 Harding Highway
Lima, OH, 45804