NYAP in Illinois has served children and families since 1997. In keeping with our philosophy of maintaining strong local support for our foster parents and team members, the Illinois program is administered through several state office locations.
- 850 Comprehensive Class Member Transition Program (CCMT)
- Constant and Never Ending Improvement (CANEI)
- Crisis Care Systems
- Department of Juvenile Justice Youth Serving Program (DJJYS)
- Dually Involved Youth & Release Upon Request (DIY/RUR)
- Flex Funds Cash Assistance Program
- Foster Care
- Front Door Diversion Program (FDDP)
- Homeless Youth Program (HYP)
- Housing First-Permanent Supportive Housing
- Housing Stabilization & Community Living Services
- Justice Advisory Council (JAC) Violence Prevention Program
- LWIA-5 Youth Elements (Workforce Development)
- Mental Health Juvenile Justice Program (MHJJ)
- Mobile Crisis Response (MCR)
- New Beginnings
- Parenting Education
- Reimagine Violence Prevention Service (VPS)
- Reimagine Youth Development Services Program (RYD)
- Restore, Reinvest & Renew (R3)
- School-Based Counseling
- Summer Youth Employment
- Teen REACH
- Transportation, Visitation and Habilitation Program (TVH)
- Workforce Development
Illinois Office Locations
Chicago Center for Children, Youth & Adolescents
Humboldt Park Community
Chicago, IL 60622
1902 W. Cermak Rd.
Chicago, IL 60608
4801 Southwick Dr.
Matteson, IL 60443
1115 N. North St.
Peoria, IL 61604
2431 Bethany Rd.
Sycamore, IL 60178
7479 Walton St.
Rockford, IL 61108