Ongoing Foster Parent Training
If you have questions or would like to begin the process to become a NYAP foster parent click here.
|26||27||28||29||30||Mar 31||Apr 1|
|Apr 30||May 1||2||3||4||5||6|
Monday, April 3, 2023
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Monday, April 10, 2023
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Nobody's Child (995,924)- Movie/Discussion
What Foster Parents Need to Know About Bullying (923) *Credit to Upgrade to a Treatment Home*
CPI Refresher (925) *Credit to Upgrade to a Treatment Home*
CPI Full Course Part 1 of 2 (925) *Credit to Upgrade to a Treatment Home*
Let's Talk about Autism (925, 994, 995) *Credit to Upgrade to a Treatment Home*
Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Thursday, April 13, 2023
Friday, April 14, 2023
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Sunday, April 16, 2023
Monday, April 17, 2023
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Saturday, April 22, 2023
Sunday, April 23, 2023
Monday, April 24, 2023
Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Thursday, April 27, 2023
Webinar trainings must maintain high standards of quality and integrity. If you cannot agree to the following Webinar Guidelines, we respectfully ask that you opt not to participate. To receive training credit:
- You must be a prospective or licensed NYAP foster parent or NYAP staff member (All guidelines apply to both foster parents and staff).
- Participants must participate in the entire Webinar Training.
- Participants must sign their name in the chat box.
- CAMERAS MUST BE TURNED ON throughout the entire training for ALL participants & you must be visible in the frame. If your camera is not on & we cannot see YOU, you will be removed from the training.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ACTIVELY ENGAGED & FOCUSED ON TRAINING (NOTE: If you are driving a vehicle, attending other events, or engaged in any other activities while attending training you will be removed from the training).
- Trainings start on time & will be locked 15 minutes after the start time; please plan to arrive early. If you leave the training you will not be able to rejoin.
- Virtual trainings are recorded and may be used for future training purposes.